Saturday, July 7, 2012

H&M: Coral Road



Hello everyone!

H&M: Coral Road





I don't usually wear very bright colors, but have bought some lately (to see what I bought, click here) and the first I want to show you is "Coral Road" by H&M.

H&M: Coral Road




More photos after the jump :-)




This is 3 coats of Coral Road, and base- and top coat from Cult Nails (as always nowadays).

H&M: Coral Road

The polish dried super glossy, but I wanted it to last, so I added top coat to make it last.


H&M: Coral Road

H&M: Coral Road

H&M: Coral Road





As you see, Coral Road is a coral cream.

H&M: Coral Road


H&M: Coral Road

H&M: Coral Road




I love the color even more than I expected. When I try out colors that I'm not sure will suit me, I always try to chose cheap polishes or mini bottles. So this time I felt lucky that Coral Road came in a 15 ml bottle (in addition to being cheap, and cruelty- free).

H&M: Coral Road






I haven't seen this kind of bottle shape at H&M before. It also has a purple metallic cap.

H&M: Coral Road

H&M: Coral Road

H&M: Coral Road





Because of the color, I was not sure if I should put it on my yellow and orange nail wheel or on my pink and red wheel. But in the end I decided that this coral is closer to orange than pink.


H&M: Coral Road

H&M: Coral Road

H&M: Coral Road

H&M: Coral Road

H&M: Coral Road





Ingredients list:

H&M: Coral Road






When I painted my nails, I was in a hurry, so I didn't have time for clean up before I ran to the bus. Although it was raining, I took some photos while I had to wait for the next bus. And later that day, when I passed a park with some beautiful flowers, I took a lot of photos, hoping that the polish on my skin would not show. But of course it did, and I started taking new photos, after redoing my thumb and pinkie nail, and adding a third coat. On the photos two coats was enough, but in real life I could see my nail line. Anyway, I liked some of my first photos better than the others, so I changed my mind and decided to show you a few of them. Please be kind, and don't look at the dent on my pinkie, and the polish on my skin.

H&M: Coral Road


H&M: Coral Road






So on these photos, you are looking at 2 coats, base- and top coat, before clean up.

H&M: Coral Road






I picked these flowers (above) on my way home. I find them very beautiful, but if I remember correctly the plant grows like a terrible weed.

H&M: Coral Road






I hope you liked my many photos. As usual there are a lot of them.


Lani