Monday, September 3, 2012

H&M: Peppermint Fusion


Hello everyone!

H&M: Peppermint Fusion






Today I want to show you Peppermint Fusion by Hennes & Mauritz. As you can see from the length of my nails, I have been wearing this nail polish more than once. One of the reasons was that I bumped into something, so that I had to take it off, and the other reason is that I struggled photographing the shimmer.



H&M: Peppermint Fusion








This is such a beautiful blue with blue shimmer. The shimmer shows better in the bottle than on the nails, but it should have been more visible on these photos. Here are the ones where I managed to show some shimmer on the nails:

H&M: Peppermint Fusion

H&M: Peppermint Fusion

H&M: Peppermint Fusion

H&M: Peppermint Fusion




This is one of the nail polishes that I think looks best in low light.

H&M: Peppermint Fusion





H&M: Peppermint Fusion

H&M: Peppermint Fusion

H&M: Peppermint Fusion

H&M: Peppermint Fusion


The formula on Peppermint Fusion was thin. For these photos I used 3 coats, and my usual base- and top coat from Cult Nails.

H&M: Peppermint Fusion

H&M: Peppermint Fusion

H&M: Peppermint Fusion

H&M: Peppermint Fusion

H&M: Peppermint Fusion

H&M: Peppermint Fusion
H&M: Peppermint Fusion

H&M: Peppermint Fusion
I bought this nail polish on sale in June.

H&M: Peppermint Fusion

H&M: Peppermint Fusion

H&M: Peppermint Fusion

H&M: Peppermint Fusion

H&M: Peppermint Fusion

H&M: Peppermint Fusion

H&M: Peppermint Fusion

H&M: Peppermint Fusion
As mentioned earlier, H&M nail polish is not tested on animals. :-)

Lani

4 comments:

  1. nice polish, your pics with it are really something :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked them. I was afraid that I had included too many photos. I'm getting ready for Polish Days with your geometry technique now. :-)

      Delete
  2. I really like the colour of this polish!
    http://leahbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! :-) Thank you for reminding me that I own it! It's time to use it again!

      Delete