Thursday, June 26, 2014

Music Nails with Dancers - stamping nail art - Music Nails Part II


Hello everyone!





This manicure kind of evolved, so now you see the finished result of my "Music Nails for World Music Day (Jun 21)". I just added black and white dancers to the manicure you saw in the last blog post. Some of you would probably have stopped as it was, and some of you prefer it with the dancers. I'll include a list and photos of the products I used below.



The thumb:



I love watching ballets, so I had wanted to make a ballet manicure for some time. But because my nails are small, I had to wait until they were long enough for the Konad dancers. The dancers on the MoYou London plate are smaller. (Most of you probably have room for more on your nails.)

The middle finger:



This is my favorite ballet image, and below you can see the plates I used.



Products used:

Gina Tricot Beauty Nails: #130 Shimmer mint

Stamped with:
China Glaze: Adore (from the China Glaze Romantique Collection)
Konad: SN Psyche Pink, Black, White
XL stamper with a new stamper head

Stamping plates:
Bundle Monster: BM-411 (from the 2013 "Create Your Own" Collection Set)
Pueen: 47 (from the 2013 "Love Elements" Collection Set)
Konad: S8
MoYou London: Princess collection- 02

& base coat (Duri Rejuvacote) & top coat (Seche Vite)





What do you think? Do you like it with the dancers? Or was it better without them?

(To see Part I, click here.)

Lani

8 comments:

  1. It's very pretty with the dancers too, but my favorite is the before the dancers LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it looked a little crowded with the dancers. But it looked better on the photos, so I chose to show both versions.

      Delete
  2. I love this! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful, love it so much.
    Following you now <3
    http://d4zzlingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear that you like it, and want to follow me. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Love it! Love the color combos and design. It was nicely and neatly done. Great job and great choice!

    ReplyDelete