Saturday, October 4, 2014

GOT Polish Challenge: Brown


Hello everyone!



This is the last day of the GOT challenge this year, so I'm a little sad that I didn't do all the themes, and use those oldies... I had no problem finding old brown nail polish in my collection, Today I wanted to use my vintage Guerlain N°3 Brun (click to see my blog post about it), which is my darkest brown.




I stamped with Color Club: Miss Bliss (click to see my blog post about it), a pink linear holographic polish, and two stamping plates from MoYou London; Sailor Collection 03 and 07 (XL). I used one pattern from 03 on 3 fingers, and a similar pattern (from 07) that nearly looked reversed on the thumb and ring finger.

After I applied Seche Vite, it looked like the brown polish turned the holographic pattern into a darker pink, and I think it looked better that way. It also dulled the holo a little, but without top coat it wouldn't have lasted long.








I've been thinking a lot lately about which challenges to choose now that this one is over. There are two interesting ones, and in addition there are new challenges each week in the groups I'm participating in on facebook and G+, and I have a lot of nail art ideas. But probably I won't be able to publish blog posts every week, so I'm a little sad that I probably can't participate.


Will you be participating in any nail art challenges this autumn?

More brown nail art below! :-)


Lani


4 comments: